The Tower at Rice-Eccles
See the Photo Gallery.
The Tower at Rice-Eccles Stadium was a critical part of the 50-million-dollar renovation beginning in May 1997. In addition to providing state-of-the-art media facilities and suites for University of Utah patrons, the tower addition provides incredible meeting, banquet and reception rooms for private rental. Each room provides guests with incredible west-facing views of the Salt Lake Valley.
The Tower Reception Area has three reception levels, each with a spectacular view of the Salt Lake Valley and Wasatch Mountains, and one conference room. The reception rooms feature a west-facing wall of windows, which provides a beautiful backdrop for weddings, receptions, banquets, meetings and parties.
- Level 4 - Scholarship Room which seats approximately 350 people.
- Level 5 - Mezzanine overlooking the Level 4, which seats approximately 80 people.
- Level 6 - Varsity Room which seats approximately 350.
- Conference Room (Level 6) - seats approximately 25 guests.
- Meeting Room (Suite 509) - seats approximately 20 guests