Jon M. Huntsman Center
High School Basketball Information
Tickets can be purchased at the Huntsman Center when you arrive for the tournament. The ticket office is located by Door 1, on the southwest side of the arena. However, if you use this option you will not be able to take advantage of the free service on UTA.
Tickets can be purchased at the participating schools. Contact high schools directly
Parking for this event can be challenging. Save the hassle and board UTA Bus, FrontRunner or TRAX for free with your event ticket and ride the system all day. Click here for more details.
School Bus Drop Off and Parking
When you get here:
Home and Visiting Sections -
Click here for a map of the arena and seating assignments.
Look for signs the arena to help direct you to your schools sections
Using parking stalls for tailgating activity is not allowed for this event.
Concessions in the arena will be available. Outside food and drink is not allowed.
Prohibited Items (Huntsman Center) -
For the comfort and safety of all, the following items are not permitted in the Huntsman Center:
- Aluminum Cans
- Coolers/ Ice Chests/ Thermoses
- Glass Bottles
- Large Stadium Seats
- Outside Food or Drink
- Umbrellas (Ponchos are recommended)
Prohibited Items (UHSAA) -
The following items are not allowed per UHSAA guidelines:
- School Flags (only one per school, controlled by school administration)
- Banners on wall
- Hand held signs of any kind
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Paper banners for teams to run through
- Laser pointers
- Miniature balls thrown into crowd
- Artificial noise makers (shakers, clickers, horns, vuvuzelas, bells, cow bells, buzzers, thundersticks)
- Air horns/sirens/electronic bull horns
Fan Security Hotline "Fan Fone" -
Text “UFAN” <space> Issue and Location to 69050 to report disruptive behavior, safety concerns or suspicious activity.