High School Football Information
Buy your tickets before you get to the stadium to avoid long lines and have easier access inside the gates. Tickets available here
Parking for this event can be challenging. Save the hassle and board UTA Bus, FrontRunner or TRAX for free with your event ticket and ride the system all day. Click here for more details.
When you get here:
Home and Visiting Team Sides -
Friday, November 21st
Using parking stalls for tailgating activity is not allowed for this event.
Prohibited Items (Rice-Eccles Stadium) -
For the comfort and safety of all, the following items are not permitted in Rice-Eccles Stadium for this event:
- Aluminum Cans
- Coolers/ Ice Chests/ Thermoses
- Glass Bottles
- Large Stadium Seats
- Outside Food or Drink
- Umbrellas (Ponchos are recommended)
Prohibited Items (UHSAA) -
The following items are not allowed per UHSAA guidelines:
- School Flags (only one per school, controlled by school administration)
- Banners on wall except welcome or corporate sponsors
- Hand held signs of any kind
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Paper banners for teams to run through
- Laser pointers
- Miniature balls thrown into crowd
- Air horns/sirens/electronic bull horns
Fan Security Hotline "Fan Fone" -
Text “UFAN” <space> Issue and Location to 69050 to report disruptive behavior, safety concerns or suspicious activity.
Exit Routes -
All vehicles exiting the Rice-Eccles Stadium WEST lot will be routed west onto 500 South. Vehicles will not be allowed to turn South (left) on 1300 East or 1100 East until post-game traffic diminishes for the safety of pedestrians, vehicles, and TRAX trains in the area.