Supercross 2013 Information
Rice-Eccles Stadium works directly with the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) to provide easy access to all events. Fans are strongly encouraged to arrive at Rice-Eccles Stadium using the public transportation system. The Stadium TRAX station is located directly west of Rice-Eccles Stadium. It is only a small walk until you arrive at a stadium entrance.
Please visit www.rideuta.com for information.
- 12:30 pm. for Pit and Early Entrance
- Gate A (Southwest)
- Gate C (South Tower)
- Gate F (Northwest)
- Gate J (East)
- 5:00 pm for regular entrance
- Gate E (North Tower)
- Gate G (North East)
- Gate H (East Elevator)
- Gate L (Southeast)
- Aluminum cans
- Artificial Noisemakers
- Coolers/Ice Chests/Thermoses
- Glass Bottles
- Large Stadium seats (over 18” wide)
- Outside food or Drink
- Umbrellas (Ponchos are recommended)
- Video Cameras are not allowed for this event
- To access the Pit Party, please enter at either Gates A, F, or J. Gates will open at 12:30.
- Don’t miss your chance to meet the riders and get autographs at the Pit Party. Just recycle any empty Monster Energy can from participating Maverik's or Smith's locations at the Pit Entrance for your free admission to the Pit Party from 12:30PM - 5:30PM with a valid Saturday, April 27, 2013 ticket.
- Pit Passes also available to purchase for $10 at the Rice-Eccles Stadium Box Office or online at www.utahtickets.com
- ADA Entrances are located at Gates A, C, E, H, J, & L.
- Gate C may be used to access the Pit Party.
- ADA Stalls are available in all surrounding lots.
- Drop-Off – A drop off lane is provided along 500 South for all guests.
- ADA Tickets are available through the stadium ticket office, online at www.utahtickets.com or by calling 801-581-8849